WE'RE GOOD TO GO! | BAROD AMDANI!
Here are some of our current COVID-19 safey measures which will help you book & dine with us safely.
BOOKING & TABLES
- All our tables are available by reservation only. If you're planning a visit, please ensure your table is booked well in advance.
- Please bring a form of identificaiton (for example, a driving license, bank or credit card) for all adults in your group. [Read Why]
- We reduced our restaurant capacity by 50% to make our venues safe & ensure all tables are socially distanced.
- Our maximum table size is 6 people. This is to maintain sufficient social distance, in keeping with Welsh Government regulation.
- Your group must be a maximum of 4 people (not including any children aged under 11) unless they are from a single household. Our maximum table size is for 6 people.
MASKS & SERVICE
- You must wear a mask or face covering when not seated at your table. Our Front of House team will also be wearing masks at all times.
- All our menus & tables are thoroughly cleaned between groups. Hand sanitiser is readily available through the restaurant.
- We are operating table service only, including for drinks. Please remain comfortably seated & our team will come to you.
- Alcohol may not be served past 10pm, and our restaurants close fully by 10:20pm.
Thank you for your support & understanding! | Diolch i chi am eich cefnogaeth a dealltwriaeth!