Book a Table
Book a Table
Reserve your table at one of our three restaurants now & begin looking forward to your meal. Visit Dylan's Criccieth, Llandudno or Menai Bridge & enjoy waterside views whilst you dine.
Dylan's has only ever been as good as our team & we’re very fortunate to have a hard working, enthusiastic, dedicated group at each of our restaurants, ready to welcome you warmly.
DYLAN'S HOUSE RULES & SAFETY
Before Booking, please take a couple of minutes to read our House Rules & Booking Information so that we can welcome you safely & warmly.
Our House Rules
PLEASE FOLLOW OUR HOUSE RULES & SAFETY PRACTICES WHILST DINING WITH US
- Please wait for a member of our team to greet you
Arhoswch I aelod o’n tîm eich cyfarch
- Masks must be warn whilst walking through the restaurant.
Rhaid gwisgo gorchudd wyneb pan na fyddwch yn eistedd wrth eich bwrdd.
- Please make use of our hand sanitising stations
Defnyddiwch ein gorsafoedd diheintio dwylo
- Keep your distance from other customers & staff
Cadwch bellter parchus oddi wrth gwsmeriaid eraill a staff
- Please remain seated whilst we provide table service
Arhoswch ar eich eistedd tra byddwn yn dod I’ch bwrdd
- Payments are by card only as we are cashless
Taliadau drwy gerdyn yn unig gan nad oes gennym arian parod
- Please respect our team members & other customers
Parchwch ein haelodau tîm a chwsmeriaid eraill
- Tables guaranteed by reservation only
Dim ond drwy archebu y gellir gwarantu bwrdd
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US MAKE SURE YOUR VISIT IS SAFE & MEMORABLE!
Before You Book
BOOKING & TABLES
- All our tables are guaranteed by reservation only. If you're planning a visit, please ensure your table is booked well in advance.
- We reduced our capacity by 50% to make our venues safe & ensure all tables are socially distanced. We cannot move tables together.
- The largest tables we have are for six guests. 2 hours will be allocated for a table of six & 1.5 hours for smaller groups.
- Adding extra guests in the 'requests' section of the online booking system will not secure additional seats. Children in highchairs or prams count towards the table's total.
- We will hold tables for 15 minutes & attempt to contact you by phone if you have not arrived by the time of your reservation.
- At present we are not taking reservations for drinks only
DINING WITH DOGS
- We have limited dog friendly tables in our restaurants. Please contact the restaurant to let us know if you plan to dine with your four-legged friends.
MASKS & SERVICE
- You must wear a mask or face covering when not seated at your table. Our Front of House team will also be wearing masks at all times.
- All our menus & tables are thoroughly cleaned between groups. Hand sanitiser is readily available through the restaurant.
- We are operating table service only, at all times. Please remain comfortably seated & our team will come to you.
- As part of our efforts to protect our team and our customers during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as run a safer business, we no longer can accept cash in any of our restaurants.
- We operate a 'Challenge 25' policy for the sale of alcohol at all our restaurants. Please bring valid ID with you, just in case, even if you are dining with your family or larger group.
RESTAURANT OPENING HOURS
- Dylan's Criccieth - 7 days a week - 11am to 10pm
- Dylan's Menai Bridge - 7 days a week - 11am to 10pm
- Dylan's Llandudno - 7 days a week - 11am to 10pm
Food is served from 11:30am onwards
- All our restaurants are accessible by wheelchair. Please do let us know if you will be requiring a wheelchair accessible table when making a reservation – we’d love to welcome you properly from the very start.
- At Dylan's we welcome everyone equally. If you or anyone in your party has any additional requirements that may need more specialised attention, we will always do our best to take care of you
In such circumstances we would be very grateful if you rang us in advance, to ensure that we can prepare and organise everything as best we can for you
Thank you for your support & understanding! | Diolch i chi am eich cefnogaeth a dealltwriaeth!