Book a Table
Book a Table
Reserve your table at one of our four restaurants now & begin looking forward to your meal. Visit Dylan's Conwy, Criccieth, Llandudno or Menai Bridge & enjoy magnificent views as you dine.
Dylan's has only ever been as good as our team & we’re very fortunate to have a hard working, enthusiastic, dedicated group at each of our restaurants, ready to welcome you warmly.
BOOKINGS AT DYLAN'S
Before Booking, please take a couple of minutes to read our Booking Information so that we can welcome you warmly.
- For tables larger than 6 guests, please call our restaurant teams directly here.
- For tables larger than 20 guests, we'd love to hear from you on email@example.com.
Before You Book
BOOKING & TABLES
- All our tables are guaranteed by reservation only. If you're planning a visit, please ensure your table is booked well in advance.
- The largest tables we have are for six guests. 2 hours will be allocated for a table of six guests & 1.5 hours for smaller groups.
- Adding extra guests in the 'requests' section of the online booking system will not secure additional seats. Children in highchairs or prams do count towards the table's total.
- We will hold tables for 15 minutes & attempt to contact you by phone if you have not arrived by the time of your reservation.
- At present we do not accept reservations for drinks only.
- Tables are allocated on the day by our duty managers. We balance all requests for tables based on our bookings for the day & whilst we do our best, we can never guarantee a specific table or area.
DINING WITH DOGS
- We are dog friendly, but do please call the restaurant to let us know if you plan to dine with your four-legged friends so we can prepare a suitable table & welcome you warmly.
- Our business has been cashless for the past three years. Please bring a Debit/Credit card or Android/Apple Pay device to settle your bill.
- We operate a 'Challenge 25' policy for the sale of alcohol at all our restaurants. Please bring valid ID with you, just in case, even if you are dining with your family or larger group.
RESTAURANT OPENING HOURS
- Dylan's Criccieth - 7 days a week - 11am to 10pm
- Dylan's Menai Bridge - 7 days a week - 11am to 10pm
- Dylan's Llandudno - 7 days a week - 12pm to 10pm
- Dylan's Conwy - 7 days a week - 10am to 10.30pm
- Food is served from 11:30am onwards at Menai Bridge & Criccieth, & from 12:00 in Llandudno. Conwy 10am for brunch
- All our restaurants are accessible by wheelchair. Please do let us know if you will be requiring a wheelchair accessible table when making a reservation – we’d love to welcome you properly from the very start.
- At Dylan's we welcome everyone equally. If you or anyone in your party has any additional requirements that may need more specialised attention, we will always do our best to take care of you
- In such circumstances we would be very grateful if you rang us in advance, to ensure that we can prepare and organise everything as best we can for you
Thank you for your support & understanding! | Diolch i chi am eich cefnogaeth a dealltwriaeth!
Our House Rules
PLEASE FOLLOW OUR HOUSE RULES WHILST DINING WITH US
- Please wait for a member of our team to greet you
Arhoswch I aelod o’n tîm eich cyfarch
- Please remain seated whilst we provide table service
Arhoswch ar eich eistedd tra byddwn yn dod I’ch bwrdd
- Payments are by card only as we are cashless
Taliadau drwy gerdyn yn unig gan nad oes gennym arian parod
- Please respect our team members & other customers
Parchwch ein haelodau tîm a chwsmeriaid eraill
- Tables guaranteed by reservation only
Dim ond drwy archebu y gellir gwarantu bwrdd
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US MAKE SURE YOUR VISIT IS SMOOTH & MEMORABLE!