Book a Table
Book a Table
Reserve your table at one of our three restaurants now & begin looking forward to your meal. Visit Dylan's Criccieth, Llandudno or Menai Bridge & enjoy waterside views whilst you dine.
Dylan's has only ever been as good as our team & we’re very fortunate to have a hard working, enthusiastic, dedicated group at each of our restaurants, ready to welcome you warmly.
DYLAN'S HOUSE RULES & SAFETY
Before Booking, please take a couple of minutes to read our House Rules & Booking Information so that we can welcome you safely & warmly.
Our House Rules
PLEASE FOLLOW OUR HOUSE RULES & SAFETY PRACTICES WHILST DINING WITH US
- Please wait for a member of our team to greet you
Arhoswch I aelod o’n tîm eich cyfarch
- Whilst there is no legal requirement to wear a mask, we do advise that you wear a face covering whilst walking in the restaurant.
Er nad oes unrhyw ofyniad cyfreithiol bellach i wisgo mwgwd, rydym yn cynghori eich bod yn gwisgo un wrth gerdded trwy ein bwyty.
- Please make use of our hand sanitising stations
Defnyddiwch ein gorsafoedd diheintio dwylo
- Keep your distance from other customers & staff
Cadwch bellter parchus oddi wrth gwsmeriaid eraill a staff
- Please remain seated whilst we provide table service
Arhoswch ar eich eistedd tra byddwn yn dod I’ch bwrdd
- Payments are by card only as we are cashless
Taliadau drwy gerdyn yn unig gan nad oes gennym arian parod
- Please respect our team members & other customers
Parchwch ein haelodau tîm a chwsmeriaid eraill
- Tables guaranteed by reservation only
Dim ond drwy archebu y gellir gwarantu bwrdd
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US MAKE SURE YOUR VISIT IS SAFE & MEMORABLE!
Before You Book
BOOKING & TABLES
- All our tables are guaranteed by reservation only. If you're planning a visit, please ensure your table is booked well in advance.
- The largest tables we have are for six guests. 2 hours will be allocated for a table of six & 1.5 hours for smaller groups.
- Adding extra guests in the 'requests' section of the online booking system will not secure additional seats. Children in highchairs or prams count towards the table's total.
- We will hold tables for 15 minutes & attempt to contact you by phone if you have not arrived by the time of your reservation.
- At present we are not taking reservations for drinks only
- Tables are allocated on the day by our duty managers. We balance all requests for tables based on our bookings for the day & whilst we do our best, we can never guarantee a specific table or area.
DINING WITH DOGS
- We are dog friendly, but do please call the restaurant to let us know if you plan to dine with your four-legged friends so we can prepare a suitable table & welcome you warmly.
MASKS & SERVICE
- Whilst there is no legal requirement to wear a mask, we do advise putting a mask on when moving around the restaurant & our team will be wearing masks whilst serving you.
- All our menus & tables are thoroughly cleaned between groups. Hand sanitiser is readily available through the restaurant.
- We are operating table service only, at all times. Please remain comfortably seated & our team will come to you.
- As part of our efforts to protect our team and our customers during the COVID-19 pandemic, we no longer be accept cash in any of our restaurants. Please bring a debit/credit card or Android/Apple Pay device to settle your bill.
- We operate a 'Challenge 25' policy for the sale of alcohol at all our restaurants. Please bring valid ID with you, just in case, even if you are dining with your family or larger group.
RESTAURANT OPENING HOURS
- Dylan's Criccieth - 7 days a week - 11am to 10pm
- Dylan's Menai Bridge - 7 days a week - 11am to 10pm
- Dylan's Llandudno - 7 days a week - 11am to 10pm
Food is served from 11:30am onwards
- All our restaurants are accessible by wheelchair. Please do let us know if you will be requiring a wheelchair accessible table when making a reservation – we’d love to welcome you properly from the very start.
- At Dylan's we welcome everyone equally. If you or anyone in your party has any additional requirements that may need more specialised attention, we will always do our best to take care of you
In such circumstances we would be very grateful if you rang us in advance, to ensure that we can prepare and organise everything as best we can for you
Thank you for your support & understanding! | Diolch i chi am eich cefnogaeth a dealltwriaeth!