Following announcement of new measures for Hospitality by the Welsh Government, we are amending our opening hours and last tables at Dylan’s Criccieth, Llandudno and Menai Bridge.
Here’s what you need to know:
• From Thursday 24th September, our last available table reservations will change to 8.45pm at all three restaurants, so all guests can leave comfortably at an earlier time.
• Last orders will be called, and no alcohol will be served after 10pm.
• From tomorrow morning, our kitchens will open at the earlier time of 11:30am every day, giving you more time to order and enjoy lunch with us.
• We know that some of you will have advanced bookings with us which will be effected by this new change to evening service. We promise to be in contact with each of you as soon as possible, starting today, to help rearrange your reservation.
• Whilst it is not currently mandatory to wear masks in restaurants, we do ask that you help us keep other diners and our team members safe by wearing your masks whilst you are not seated at your table.
The entire Dylan's team are very grateful for your patience and understanding as we continue to play our part in preventing the spread of Coronavirus together.
Diolch yn fawr i chi gyd! | Thank you very much to you all!