During the current uncertainty surrounding Coronavirus, we would like to reassure you that it is our priority to protect the health and best interests of customers and staff at all times.
Yn ystod ansicrwydd presennol Coronavirus, hoffem rhannu bod y flaenoriaeth cyntaf Dylan’s yw cadw ein tîm a'n cwsmeriaid yn iach ac yn ddiogel trwy ein cymunedau lleol.
As we continue to monitor news and guidance surrounding COVID-19 our doors stay open, however we have implemented the following measures at all our sites across North West Wales.
• Implemented specific staff training at all sites based on the most recent guidance available for the hospitality sector in relation to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
• Reinforced our hand-washing protocols with our teams.
• Installed additional alcohol based hand sanitiser dispensers for the use of our customers in all sites
• Added additional signage in all our restaurant toilets, encouraging thorough handwashing.
• Ensured none of our team members have returned from high risk zones in the past 14 days.
• Increased the cleaning intervals of customer & staff toilets, including all surfaces within the washing areas.
• We have taken the step to go 'cashless' at our restaurants. In order to further protect our team and our customers, as of Monday 16th March, we will no longer be accepting cash in any of our restaurants.
We will continue to:
• Follow the latest advice from the World Health Organisation, as well as from the British and Welsh Assembly Governments.
• Monitor the advice and latest news as the response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) develops nationally and internationally.
We would like to echo the advice from Public Health Wales | Iechyd Cyhoeddus Cymru which states that anyone who has a high fever or new continuous cough should stay home (self isolate) for 7 days & should only phone 111 if they feel they cannot cope with their symptoms at home, if their condition gets worse, or if their symptoms do not get better after 7 days.
If you have any queries relating to future bookings, events, or visits to our restaurants, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your help and cooperation as we navigate through these coming weeks. | Diolch yn fawr iawn am eich help a'ch cydweithrediad wrth inni mynd ymlaen at y wythnosau i ddod.
UPDATE - 14.03.20
Dylan’s is Now Cashless | Mae Dylan's yn Ddi-arian
In addition to the measures in our statement yesterday, and in order to further protect our team and our customers, as of Monday 16th March, we will no longer be accepting cash in any of our restaurants.
We have taken this step in order to further safeguard our staff, customers and communities from the spread of COVID-19, Coronavirus.
Each of our restaurants is operating our normal opening hours, and, when you are visiting, we would ask you to ensure that you are able to pay by either debit or credit card. We currently accept Visa and Mastercard. This will also mean that all gratuities can now be added to your final bill by card.